Sijison Home HealthCare provides leadership, expertise and time to support with vision, mission and core beliefs. We are indebted to this team for its tremendous commitment.
Teamwork in health is defined as two or more people who interact interdependently with a common purpose, working toward measurable goals that benefit from leadership that maintains stability while encouraging honest discussion and problem solving.
We work with talented people. We value each deep expertise, knowledge and collaborative nature that differentiates us.
Why Choose Us
Our Promise to You
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
Welcome to Sijison care and support services. Our philosophy is that home is best, as
most people wish to remain in their own home for as long as possible. We are committed to quality of life by supporting independence.
Our mission at Sijison is to help people and their families bring healthcare into the
home. We do this by finding and managing in-home health care, assisted living services, and other domestic support. From health assessment and recruitment strategy and payroll solutions to placement and provision of ongoing homecare support services,
Sijison is with you every step of the way, at
- Chronic, critical and terminally ill patients
- Elder care and special needs support
- Part-time to 24-hour care, live-in or live-out
- Child care, nannies, housekeepers & companions
- Our vision is to be first choice in home care with the communities we serve.
- Sijison Home Healthcare provides high-quality, clinically-based care.
- We are committed to providing care to meet the needs of Canada’s growing senior population through our home health services.
- Our philosophy of dignity and respect guide our interactions with residents, patients, their families, employees and business partners.
- Trusted provider of wellness, healing, care and support at your choice and convenience.
- Excellence and Empowered
- Compassion and
1. Interac e- Transfer
You can make a payment through Interac e-Transfer on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Through most financial institutions
You can make a payment through most financial institutions Once you register with your bank, you can pay your invoice through a teller, telephone banking or on-line banking.
3. Pay over the phone
You can call us at our toll-free number at 1-877-800-1677 to make a Visa or Mastercard payment. A team member is available from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5:00 pm EST – Eastern Standard Time. If we are unable to take your call immediately, please feel free to leave a message and we will return your call as quickly as possible.
4. Pay online
You can make a quick Visa or MasterCard payment through our secured online payment site 24-hours a day. We will generate the invoice for you and send you the link to our payment processing site.