Benefits of working at Sijison
- Hours are flexible, and pay is competitive
- A caring and supportive team
- Self-sufficient working environment
- Learn new techniques for providing care to the elderly
- Develop one-on-one relationships with clients and their families
- Opportunities for advancement and training
- Realize your full potential
- Shape the wellbeing of our clients & communities
- Feel safe with our Professional and liability Insurance
- Build positive relationships and a cohesive work environment through accessibility, open communication, empathy, listening to others, and taking an interest in others’ well-being
- Together we drive results through leveraging each other’s strengths, promoting innovative approaches and executing the business model.
We create an environment that engages, challenges, and rewards volunteers. You belong with Sijison, if you are seeking a hands-on volunteer position with a community health leader and want to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
- Build self-confidence, self-worth, and self-identity and prove to seniors and others that they still have much to offer.
- Visit a care home to provide social engagement and/or entertainment for vulnerable elders.
Essential Goods Delivery
- Pick up Personal Protective Equipment and deliver it to front-line healthcare personnel and service providers
- Shop for and deliver critical things to clients and families that have few or no resources.
Active Mind, Active Body
- Assist vulnerable seniors in maintaining and promoting their physical, emotional, and cognitive well-being.
- Assist by caring for vulnerable elderly and providing caregivers with respite time.